This article explains how the Beyonk booking software works inline with your current business operations.
Other articles you may like
Once you have implemented the booking software onto your website, it will be visible for consumers to book directly with you. The below is how its works.
- A consumer books onto your experience from your website and are sent to a secure payment page, carefully optimised for capturing the sale from learning from thousands of consumers visiting this checkout page
- Beyonk uses Stripe for all payment processing. This means we leverage a world-class payment processing provider for their security and robustness so you never miss a sales opportunity. Stripe process billions of dollars of payments each year, all around the globe, so our payments are in safe hands. We don't store any payment information, it's passed directly onto Stripe who are compliant with all relevant payment processing regulations and recommended standards. The Beyonk booking software is used by some of the biggest tourism websites in the UK used by millions of consumers and has been extensively tested for robustness, security and optimisations. Once it's on your website, it's there to perform for you 24/7.
- When you make bookings, you'll receive an email notification notifying you of the sale and giving you the customer contact information. Top tip: Add Beyonk to your contact list so you don't miss the notifications
- Your live availability is automatically updated so you can't be overbooked. If you're sharing your live availability across other Beyonk distribution channels these will also automatically be updated
- Your dashboard is updated, so you can view a single calendar of all your bookings, remaining availability, customer bookings, generate automated invoices, understand income, commissions and even message consumers directly in the dashboard so all your communications remain in one place
- You'll receive the payment into your account minus Beyonk and Bank payment processing fees within days of the sale (dependent on bank processing times).
- Deliver the experience to your consumer, or manage your own cancellations, refunds or rescheduling.
- Keep in contact with the customers, get them to join your social media channels, email distribution list and leave a review for you
All you had to do, was keep your availability up to date and deliver the experience. Now that's simplicity at it's finest :)