We've built Beyonk Connect - our booking software with the goal of being the easier way to sell experiences online. We've built it to have the robustness and security of the best payment solutions (we've used Stripe to give us this power) and the ease of implementing it to your website without technical knowledge - as easy as a embedding a YouTube video to your website.
Read on to understand how to: 1. customise; and 2. implement; the booking software onto your website
To implement the booking widget on your website you must have:
- Uploaded an experience to Beyonk
- Uploaded your cancellation terms and bank account details so you can get paid
(To share these experiences to the Beyonk distribution network, you must also upload your certifications to evidence sufficient experience and cover).
Once these two steps have been complete, visit the Beyonk Connect Booking Software page (button below, accessible if you're logged in).
From here you can customise the software to suit your brand, chose from a number of implementation options and gain instructions on how to implement it on your website.
1. Customising the booking software colour and location
- Add your website colour to make it stand out
- Choose whether you want it on the left or right hand side of your website
Customise which experiences you want to make bookable on your website
You can pick and choose which experiences you want to take bookings for and in which locations on your website. There are two main options to pick from:
- Share all of your experiences in the software so customers can browse through everything you offer within the widget and book onto any of them directly
- Share a single experience in the widget, perhaps you want this option on the specific experience page on your website
You can implement both of these options across your entire website to maximise bookings, or only on a specific page.
2. Implementing the widget to your website
- Simply copy the snippet of code provided to you in your dashboard.
- Paste this into the </head> tag of your website - if you cannot find this, simply drop us a message and we can advise
Add to your wix website: https://support.wix.com/en/article/embedding-custom-code-to-your-site
Add to wordpress website: https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-add-header-and-footer-code-in-wordpress/