Beyonk aims to support activity, events and attractions companies take bookings, streamline admin and gain extra visibility online. We focus on providing the easier to use software to take bookings online whilst also driving customers to you from our distribution channels of over 7million website visitors via National Parks, Tourist Boards and other significant Tourism Businesses in the UK.
We're on a mission to create a close-knit community of quality experience businesses
- Our ultimate goal is to build a strong community of experience providers that can help each other out. We also try to help out, with exclusive discounts to manufacturers; PR and press opportunities, business partnerships, events, marketing advice and copyrighting to activities and more
- The stronger we can build our community of activity companies, the greater power we have to drive more value
Beyonk is set up for...
- All types of businesses, events, activities, attractions, multi-day tours and sports. From cultural tours, museum visits, to adventurous activities.
- Companies that want to take bookings online without all the hassle of complex booking technology and integration
- Companies that want a friendly and personal service, to always speak to the same person when there are questions and to be able to pick up the phone when they need
- Companies that like to work in partnership, seek out working with others and provide feedback
Your responsibilities on Beyonk
- Beyonk only works with the best experience providers. Experience providers using Beyonk must be covered by insurance and have relevant experience to provide their experiences. To list your experiences on our marketplace and distribution network, we'll ask for an upload of your insurance and any relevant industry qualifications